Thursday, February 19, 2009

Welcome To The Mansion in Maine


Hi, and welcome to The Mansion in Maine! 

This blog will include everything you've ever wanted to know about party planning and event planning based on my firsthand experience at The Mansion Event Home in Dexter, Maine.

I will share with you my unique ideas about party planning. I pride myself on creating one-of-a-kind gatherings that keep your guests surprised and excited throughout their party experience, making your event an affair to remember! You can look forward to reading about special recipes, design tips and tricks, and creative ideas for your own party planning. 

In this blog, I will dicuss thoughts and ask for your feedback and support in making this venture at The Mansion Event Home fun, charitable, and a wonderful experience. 

Be well, 
Lauraine

My Thought for the Day: Since "To think is to create", I've got a lot of great things to look forward to! Embarking on this wonderful journey with The Mansion Event Home has inspired me to think abundantly, positively, and creatively. It is with our thoughts that we create our realities. What are you creating?

No comments:

Post a Comment