Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Universe is Aligning for My Vision.

Today was a challange to say the least. 

I felt like I needed three of me to do what all was submerged in urgency. One of my other businesses is apartment rentals on properties we own. I have a grand shift of tenants upsizing to one of our houses and another downsizing to one of our smaller apartments. 

During this aray of coordinating I was introduced to a very nice young man who proceeded to tell me about his catering company. Chef Richard Le Rosa attended culinary school in New York (where I'm originally from). As luck would have it, he lives here in Dexter and is always looking for new clients. As it's always nice to have an extra set of skilled hands here at The Mansion, I am looking forward to sampling some of his wonderful foods!

It's always nice to run into someone from "away" as they call it here. They always seem to understand what it means to do things at lightspeed pace. That's the way New Yorkers operate. I constantly must remind myself that I moved here to slow down the pace. So far its not working. So, I have surrendered to the fact that I love to create a lot of things going on all at once. I thrive on multi-tasking. I am in constant growth. It's all good...

I love when the universe sends me what I need to carry out my vision.

My thought for the day: When I ask the universe for what I want, I get it. It would be more effective if I was clear about what I want before asking. What are you asking the universe for?

1 comment:

  1. Oh ya know, just the usual - Fame and Fortune!

    It's amazing how once your intention is clear, the mechanism will appear. I am joyfully experiencing the same phenomenon with my band and businesses.

    ReplyDelete